Thursday, December 3, 2009

To craft or not to craft?

I got a little crafty and tried something new the other night. It turned out well enough but took way more supplies than I had anticipated. Luckily I followed advice and bought my supplies at a dollar store so it wasn't too expensive. What do you think?



I had a MOPS meeting yesterday and got some more ideas for crafts for the holiday season. It was tons of fun and super easy. I think I will be going to get supplies later today and try some more out. Check back for more pictures on how it turns out.

4 comments:

Devon said...

Jennifer, that looks great! I wish you lived closer so I could have you make me one for my door. :)

Jenna said...

Cute...looks like it took a lot of work. Forward some of your good craft ideas this way...I love making stuff with the boys!

Team Hoff said...

Love it! And the dollar store is a GREAT place to get stuff like that...thanks for reminding me.

Leslie said...

I love it! I made one too, but mine is red and silver. I saw some really cute ideas here too. http://littlebitfunky.blogspot.com/ Scroll down to see the monogrammed candles. Too cute!