Mollie takes naps in her bed but sometimes when she wakes up she will fall back to sleep while you are holding her....by the way I love it when she does. She is my cuddler. Maddie never was a big cuddler as a little baby. She cuddles now but is still wiggly. Mollie on the other hand will sometimes just lay against you for hours. It is bliss. Anyways, the other day when she got up from her nap she fell back asleep on me while we were sitting on the couch. She ended up being there for two hours. I thought it was hilarious that she crashed out with her blanket over her face...I guess she needed it to be a little darker. It worked out good for me because then I could take a picture without bothering her. I just wish I could do the same on the couch and no one would bother me. Hahaha.
How to Install a Corkboard Wall
6 years ago
5 comments:
Adorable.
Man, I wish I could do that too! Such a little cutie. She looks like she's really growing!
So sweet! I LOVE the picutre on your header...you have some really cute little girls.
That's exactly how Brooks put himself to sleep in the car the other day...kids are so funny!
Parker sleeps like that everynight...I try to remove the blanket and he wakes up!
Post a Comment