
I can't believe that my little baby is already 6 months old. She is doing really well and I am so in love with her. Even though at times she is very clingy and even fussy I love her so much. She weighed 16 lbs. 7 oz. and 25.5 inches long. She sits up really well and most of the time unassisted. She has a big appetite and laughs all the time. Most of all she adores her sister.
My Crew at their finest...relaxing in the big recliner.
This is utter laziness. Maddie never held her own bottle ever! So I am hoping that this one will. As you can tell she has no interest in doing this whatsoever. When I did this she just looked at me like whatever works mom. Don't get the wrong idea this is the only time I have ever done this it is not like I do this everyday.
Maddie and Gus are inseparable. He even lets her dress him up in princess crowns. She blow dries him with her little hair dryer. He is such a good sport.
Mollie got her new bathing suit and we tried it on with a little sun hat. Doesn't she just look too cute. The funniest part is that I had to buy this hat 18 months-2T to fit her. The doctor did say last week that her head was the biggest thing on her. Those of you who know Trey know exactly where she got her head from.
Maddie had winter festival at school two weeks ago and they had snow cones along with lots of other winter activities. She showed me her purple tongue after chowing down on the snow cone.
My big girl and I enjoying quality time together.
How to Install a Corkboard Wall
6 years ago
3 comments:
That picture of Mollie in her swimsuit and hat is TOO cute! We'll have to get the kids together this summer for a pool party.
Your girls are so cute! I can't believe how fast Molly has grown. Can't wait to see all of you again!
That swimsuit is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! No matter how cute I try to get the boys, the choice of clothes (and swimsuits) just sucks compared to girls!
Post a Comment