Saturday, November 22, 2008

Prospect





I have made a few bow organizers lately for my girls and some other little girls and they have turned out pretty cute...at least I think so. I was thinking about selling them online or on consignment at a local boutique. What do you think? I was thinking I could coordinate them according to the room they would be going in. They are also personalized. These are a few of them. Tell me your thoughts and be honest please.

2 comments:

Team Hoff said...

You are so creative! I like the one at the bottom best because it seems more balanced with multiple ribbons hanging down from the letters. They are all adorable, and if I had a little girl I would totally order one from you. Let me know what you decide to do!

cmf9ferrell said...

So cute!! If I have a girl I want to order one! I love organization stuff like that. Go for it!