Sunday, November 23, 2008

Finally a BOY!

As if we didn't have enough going on and things to do in our life we went ahead and took on some more. So I must introduce the newest addition to our family. HIS name is Gus. Can you believe it we finally have a boy. Trey was getting lost in all the estrogen in the house between myself, Maddie, Mollie, and Sugar so we gave his a little testosterone boost. Oh did I mention Gus is a dog. He is a Golden Retriever. I know he looks a little funny right now but his previous owners had him shaved but I am sure it will all grow back soon enough. He is 5 years old and house broken, fairly well trained, and loves Maddie. We will see how all this goes...hopefully great!

2 comments:

Team Hoff said...

Goldens are the BEST! He is so cute.

Devon said...

He sure is a cutie :) I would love to see you over Thanksgiving. I am pretty free with the exception of Saturday afternoon. So whenever is good for me. Can't wait!