Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dancing Queen




Maddie has a big dance recital coming up and she had pictures on Monday. We got her all dolled up and she loved every moment of it. Isn't the costume the cutest little thing ever? She is doing so good at dance and she loves it when she is there but she did tell me the other day that she was tired of dance. We agreed that if she would keep going until her recital and then if she didn't want to go anymore then she didn't have to. She said that was a good deal. I think the summer break will do us all some good. She really is good at it though and I hate to see her give it up but I don't want to be one of those parents that force their kids to do something if they don't want to. So we will just reevaluate next fall I guess. As for now I am enjoying her little tap and ballet moments while they last.

6 comments:

Team Hoff said...

That IS the cutest costume ever! She looks absolutely adorable!

Devon said...

Well how precious does she look....

shanna said...

she looks so cute! i love the costume.

Josh and Amber Harrington said...

jennnnnnn! she is soooooo cute! she is growing up too fast.

Jenna said...

Okay...I am having little girl envy! She is so cute!

cmf9ferrell said...

That is the cutest costume!! I miss the days of my dance recitals...they are so fun!