




Okay I finally got some pictures downloaded. It only took me like a month. Oh well better late than never. You can tell Mollie is growing so fast. Some pictures are just silly shots like the Christmas hat. Maddie found the hats and had to try them on so we did. Anyways, we listen the Christmas music year round in the Carlile house so why not wear the hats too. Maddie is a huge fan of Christmas and I must say if you are going to have a favorite holiday Christmas is a good choice. Also, Maddie is the queen of bubbles so the last picture is Maddie in her second home, our bathtub filled with bubbles.
How to Install a Corkboard Wall
6 years ago
5 comments:
I love Mollie's cheeks!
she looks like maddie in the 2nd pic.
So cute! They are both growing so fast!
absolutely adorable!
Oh my gosh she and Maddie look so much alike! Same nose and eyes! So cute.
Post a Comment