Sunday, May 25, 2008

Almost Summer

Well...I am just a few days away from summer time (4 days to be exact). I can hardly wait. This summer has so much in store for our family. Our new baby girl will be arriving in about 10 weeks, I will not be returning to work and more I am sure. With all the new changes there are lots of emotions as well. I am excited to get to stay home next year with my girls but at the same time a know a part of me will miss teaching, I am nervous about doing the baby scene again...not that I forgot everything but it has been 3 years. One thing is for sure, I have a house to get clean, a nursery to finish getting ready, and some quality time to spend with Maddie before we have to start sharing time. Prayer is going to be the only thing to get me through all this stuff.

0 comments: